VP of Sales and Success
Location: Seattle, WA (HQ)
We are looking for a leader to own all revenue at Actively Learn. Our entire sales and success teams will report to you. You will be responsible for the functional and personal growth of both the Sales (new revenue) and Success (implementation and renewal) teams.
- Own our annual revenue targets and make sure we hit or exceed them
- Evolve the efficiency of two functions at the same time
- Develop 8+ team-members (across two teams) so that they can autonomously own their respective new/renewal revenue territories
- Recruit and hire talented individuals to grow the team
- Continuously improve sales and success processes to make them more effective and efficient to help the teams achieve their goals
- Be a Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) on in-person and webinar customer interactions and also be able to perform individual contributor (IC) responsibilities for both functions if required
- Collaborate with other key company functions (Marketing, Product, Content/Instruction)
As a leader at Actively Learn, you will represent the company and our platform publicly. You will proactively help schools and districts work with their students to read for depth. You will educate teachers, instructional coaches, and administrators on Actively Learn’s reading platform, as well as how to use the platform to amplify literary practices that will help students become stronger readers.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of account and/or sales managers at a K-12 education technology company
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce
- Interest in literacy across subject areas
- Presentation skills - both in person and online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience helping develop and implement sales targets
- Project or portfolio management skills
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Ability to travel during peak times of the year
- A strong work ethic, empathy, and the ability to take direction and guidance
We’re big on improving our skills and giving feedback, so in addition to your resume, send us a paragraph on how you've become a better people manager to jobs[at]activelylearn.com.