Product Support Specialist
Location: Remote (US)
In this role you will support and educate users on Actively Learn and Achieve3000 Math, working as a part of our Support team. You will be our front line to all user inquiries that range from getting teachers started on our platform to helping more seasoned users with technical issues.
- Respond to user inquiries via email, chat, social media, and phone.
- Track bugs affecting users and work closely with the Engineering team to ensure a timely resolution.
- Influence product development by bringing user feedback into the product development cycle.
- Create campaigns that build awareness and excitement for our platform.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role. Experience in a technical support role is a plus.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, empathy, excellent communication skills, and ability to take direction and guidance.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and willingness to keep digging to find the root cause of an issue.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency.
- Having a desire to learn new skills and take on more responsibilities.
- Being able to work independently but know when to ask for help.
- Able to work variable work hours based on business needs.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus.
Please send us an email to email@example.com.