Math Lead Product Manager
Location: Remote (US)
Achieve3000 Math is a new math product serving grades K-12 across the country. In its first year, Achieve3000 Math reached hundreds of thousands of students with a solution that brings more engagement and support to math practice. And we have much more to do! As the Lead Product Manager, you will work closely with our Content and Engineering teams to determine priorities, spec features, and communicate the value we deliver to a variety of stakeholders.
- Determine user experience improvements through data analysis, interviews, and product testing.
- Write and design feature specs for the engineering team to build, coordinating any follow-ups until the feature ships.
- Prioritize feature lists and maintain statuses on features in development, including maintaining and grooming a backlog of features and bugs.
- Create product marketing collateral and internal training materials (videos, microlearning).
- Communicate product updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research competitors and math efficacy practices across diverse students.
- Work with multiple teams across the company to solicit product ideas.
- Two or more years in a Product Management or similar role at a software company, ideally for educational math software.
- Teaching experience in a K-12 Math classroom.
- Empathy for teachers and students that motivates a desire for improving their lives through our products every single day.
- General understanding of how software engineering processes work, with an ability to assess engineering effort.
- Strong writing skills and an eye for design.
- Highly organized and proficient with product management tools and spreadsheets. Detail-oriented.
- Comfort with SQL or willingness to learn.
If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.