Senior Manager of School Success
Location: Seattle, WA (HQ) or remote
As a part of our School Success team, you will proactively help schools and districts work with their students to read for depth. You will educate teachers, instructional coaches, and administrators on Actively Learn’s reading platform, as well as how to use the platform to amplify literary practices that will help students become stronger readers.
The Senior Manager of School Success focuses on helping our school and district partners plan their implementation of Actively Learn, helping users connect their instructional practices to the platform, and regularly addressing individual partner needs. This role requires a growth mindset in ourselves and inspiring it in our partners.
- Work with educational administrators to create an implementation plan that helps them meet their instructional goals.
- Train teachers, coaches, and administrators in our pedagogy and platform both online and in person
- Monitor usage and have proactive communications with partners to make sure they are on track to meet their goals for success with the platform.
- Fulfill one-off tasks as needed to make sure schools and districts are successful and renew their partnerships.
You should have:
- Interest in literacy across subject areas
- Experience working as an educator or with educators in K-12
- Coaching experience, ideally as an ed tech or instructional coach (3+ years)
- Presentation skills - both in person and online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience helping develop and implement training goals
- Project or portfolio management skills
- Fantastic organizational skills
- Ability to travel during peak times of the year.
- A strong work ethic, empathy, and the ability to take direction and guidance
We’re big on improving our skills and giving feedback, so in addition to your resume, send us a paragraph on how you’ve inspired change in others to jobs[at]activelylearn.com.